Friday, February 3, 2012

STARBUCKS: A Short Post With NEVER BEFORE SEEN Obeservations and Commentary

(Ed. Note: Below is a guest post from Macie, who claims she "doesn't go to chain restaurants," on Starbucks.)

Let’s be honest, Starbucks is probably the most overpriced coffee out there….they aren’t really using organic beans or are they helping the environment. But I am totally addicted to caffeine and the people watching every one of the stores has to offer, so I frequent quite a bit. I also love the fact that my favorite Barista, Lewis at the Starbucks at the Peach Shopping center, knows my order!


The hipsters (unemployed protesting losers) are my favorite to watch, who are inevitably at every Starbucks in America….right now. However Starbucks, being a greedy corporation (bc every corporation is greedy) doesn’t really fit into their beliefs, but they have no problem, using the power plugs to charge their Macs, and just using the air in general.


I also love listening to people order the most ridiculous things….like “Can I have a venti soy vanilla latte, no foam, extra shots of expresso, hold the whip but yes let me have that 1200 calorie apple fritter”


What is wrong with these people?


Oh and if you want to know my drink order…grande non-fat white mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment